June 06 Board Meeting
- Review of agenda, confirmation that all are here and ready to begin.
TOPIC 1: Financials- Brian Kirk
- Sent a second reminder for dues payment- at $2,800 of dues revenue. Targeting $3,100
TOPIC 2: Trash
- Trash- What are we going to do?
- Was some interest- not enough to move the whole community
- Need to provide an update on inputs and conclusions (Post to Facebook)
- Provide common trash providers in the area
- CONCLUSION: no further action
TOPIC 3: Dues payment
- Have received a handful of additional payments. We are still short of our $3,100 yearly goal
- ACTION: Brian to send third notice by end of June
- ACTION: Rob to look at list and identify those who haven’t paid so we can reach out personally to encourage dues payment
- ACTION: Brian will update list based on recent receipts
- ACTION: Brett and Rob to collaborate and determine a membership drive path forward
TOPIC 4: Comms web- all good
- New website to be launched in June
- Need to coordinate with the ACC to make sure they have their functionality integrated
- Once site launches, new mail server will be in place for communications
TOPIC 5: How to respond when asked to distribute Political messaging
- CONCLUSION: No political comms to the neighborhood
TOPIC 6: Evergreen POA 9 hole annual golf tournament
- Does the EPOA want to support this effort this year? Yes-
- While we want to support, we would like to include more participation from the neighborhood. Suggest starting a social committee who could run this and other events.
- EPOA will contribute $500 towards this event as the “Fall Meeting”
TOPIC 7: Stemming from the above- Social committee? Have flagship events?
- Who is interested in running a social committee?
- Would encourage additional community participation
- Ask the community for interest
- Will post to Facebook as well as petition via email comms
TOPIC 8: Mill Creek EPOA street adoption
- Apparently the EPOA has adopted Mill Creek
- What does this mean? Requirements?
- ACTION: Ask Martha about this
TOPIC 9: Summer Meeting Picnic
- The Board would like to sponsor a Picnic as our Summer Meeting event
- Make this another items for the to-be formed social committee
TOPIC 10: Street signs are crooked through the neighborhood
- ACTION: Brett will call county
TOPIC 11: Working with ACC
- Willie attended as ACC representative
- Intro with willie
- ACTION: Rob to send out the results of the acc elections
ACC Ideas and Goals:
- What is the ACC Request Process?
- Submit notice
- ACC walks the property with the homeowner
- Maintain a list of open requests on the website
- New owners to be greeted!
- Would a welcome committee work for this?
- ACTION: Rob to ask Marilyn Brennan for closing reports
- ACTION: Would Martha be interested in managing Welcome Committee?