June 3rd BOD Meeting

Published by admin on

Meeting Opens

  • Call to order, 1847 –

TOPIC 1: General Discussions/Housekeeping

  • Brian to send financials – there is money in fund
  • Member directory needs updated
    • Missing dues
  • Angela will  send invoice for yearly domain and web-hosting to Brain. Renewal is soon

TOPIC 2: Member Outreach

  • How can we reach our new neighbors?
    • Restart hospitality group/social committee
    • Host block party
    • Host event at Potter’s Pond
    • Food truck (Bryan is OK; Mondays only with insurance)
    • Send flyers or go door-to-door as EPOA

TOPIC 3: Summer Event – Bring your own cooler/chair

  • Sunday, 11 July, 1600-1800
  • Delashmutt Drive Cul-de-sac
  • Kathleen to draft flyer; send out by 4 June
  • Brian will provide funds for postage

TOPIC 4: ACC Items

  • No complaints or issues
  • Consistency in trailers and RVs on properties

Meeting adjourned, 1935

Categories: Board Meeting