May 6th BOD Meeting
- Call to order, 6:30p
TOPIC 1: General Discussions
- Marilyn began by addressing the most recent admin email received. She’ll follow up with that person..
- BOD discussed the possibilities of hosting options to bring the Evergreen community members together. This included:
- Food trucks – Kabob Mix food truck because pre-order is not required
- Junk Luggers
- The Peach Truck
- A Thursday Happy Hour – EPOA provide some appetizers
- Brian K. will talk with Bryan D. at the club to confirm his consent to a food truck on Mondays when the club is closed and also check the calendar to see if May 20th is a good day for our first Happy Hour.
- Doug shared two ACC items in particular that he addressed this past month
- Kathleen raised the question of what is and is not permitted to be publicized on the EPOA Facebook page. It was agreed all notices should remain specific to Evergreen Property Owners.
Meeting closed at 7:05 PM