October 7 BOD Meeting
- Call to order 6:15 PM
TOPIC 1: General Discussions
- ACC members present: Doug Falk & Martha Prokop
- Board members present: Marilyn Brennan, Anita Olson, Kathleen Patton, Doug Falk
- The September 25th neighborhood cul-de-sac gathering was deemed a success. Eleven to fifteen families participated. In addition other neighborhood activities are being considered, please participate in a survey, link below:
Keep in mind, no EPOA dues are used to sponsor these events.
- The October golf outing is canceled due to lack of interest.
- The board discussed coordination of fall/winter social activities and it was proposed to again have the house Christmas decorating contest. Categories of competition and prizes not yet decided.
- A few Evergreen Farm neighbors (Doug Falk, Lance Thom & Chad Waldrop) are organizing a family oriented Oktoberfest for the entire neighborhood on October 14. Details will be posted on the Facebook page, along with an evite invitation. The board, while not sponsoring or funding this event, has agreed to advertise it. Marilyn will post on Facebook page.
Next meeting: Thursday, November 4th
Meeting closed at 7:20 PM