December 05 Board Meeting
- Review of agenda, confirmation that all are here and ready to begin.
- Attending: Rob, Brett, Angela, Martha, Brian
TOPIC 1: 2020 Budget Guidelines
- Turn over existing budget with suggestions to continue the plan
- Requesting approval to pay the insurance bill- passed unanimous
- Budget approved for forwarding to the 2020 board.
- Motion to approve the email Brett’s email for budget of 2020- passed
TOPIC 2: NEW Business
- January Meeting moved to Jan 22nd- Final Planning Annual Meeting is main purpose
TOPIC 3: Social Activity Discussion
- Martha reached out to Jerole to ask about participation and events- status update
- Seems to be some mentioned confusion between EPOA and Social Committee- aim to help clarify difference between and their relationship/connectivity
- If SC received EPOA money, there will be certain guidelines to event planning/execution.
upcoming event? Twilight Holiday Home Tour?
- Send out an email to the neighborhood? Concerns re lateness of effort
- May cause additional confusion
- Send note of completion, celebration after event.
TOPIC 4: Annual Meeting Feb 9th
- Call for nominations for 2020 (in Dec email)
- Survey for topics
- Printed Newsletter in January
- Brett to check on notification requirement for annual meeting
- Board to stay behind and count all the votes in person and online
- The ACC committee 3 members
- Notify request for nominations, nominate yourself submit here by this date.
- Vote proxy, by Feb 8th.
- We need 50% of votes to make this real.