July 18 Board Meeting
- Review of agenda, confirmation that all are here and ready to begin.
TOPIC 1: Old Business
- Brett to send Angela the EPOA ByLaws for posting to the EPOA website
- Angela to send Brian an invoice for the new EPOA web site hosting and Domain renewal
TOPIC 2: EPOA Welcoming Committee
- Rob and Brett to lead
- Marilyn Brenner noted as the POC to provide info on new neighbors joining the hood
- When new neighbor moves in, Rob/Brett to visit with small plant/gift and a copy of the welcome packet for the EPOA
- Angela to draft out the EPOA Welcome Packet to be given to both realtors prior to closing, as well as to new neighbors for their reference
- Dues should be sent to: EPOA c/o Brian Kirk, EPOA Treasurer; 3514 Woolman Drive, Haymarket, VA 20169. Checks payable to EPOA.
TOPIC 3: Social Committee
- Martha to reach out to Jerole to determine level of interest in leading social committee
TOPIC 4: Quarterly EPOA Meeting?
- Kicked off a conversation regarding appropriate use of dues
- Some members of BOD believe extra dues can go to support social aspects of quarterly EPOA meetings
- Other members feel that per the ByLaws, the BOD only exists to support the ACC.
- Continued discussion is required.