March 5th Board Meeting
|ATTENDEES:||Brian Kirk, Martha Prokop, Angela Bryant, Doug Falk, Marilyn Brennan|
TOPIC 1: Elections of Officers
- Brian nominated Treasurer by Doug; Marilyn seconded
- Angela nominated President by Martha; seconded by Doug
- Doug nominated secretary by Marilyn; seconded by Brian
- Martha nominated for VP by Marilyn; seconded by Brian
- Marilyn nominated for VP jr; seconded by all
TOPIC 2: Bring Everyone Up to Speed
- Martha suggested a community yard sale.
- Marilyn suggested a community shred day.
TOPIC 3: Goals for 2020
- Social Fund
- Angela to chat with Jerole and get her thoughts on a fundraiser?
- Welcome Committee
- Who should run? Who could do this, what should it consist of?
- Marilyn could still provide info
- Increasing Dues Collection
- Brian to look at automating credit card payments.
TOPIC 4: ACC Update- Brett and Rob
- Increased Transparency, reporting
- Should we put ACC requests and violations on the website? Yes, but use lot numbers and street addresses, not owner names.
- Information on lots and addresses can be found on the Prince William County Mapper: https://gisweb.pwcgov.org/webapps/CountyMapper/
- Brett- working on online submittal form for ACC.
- For future EPOA board meetings, ACC members will join board at 7:15p.